How We Help You & Your Dog
New puppy or unruly adult dog? We can help! Our private training is the fastest way to tailor learning to your needs. We use fear-free and pain-free training. This keeps learning safe, fun, and effective for your best friend.
Attend the Canine Essentials, Reactive Rover or Puppy Essentials course to get your dog up to snuff on basic obedience. We cover the needed manners like come, sit, stay, and down. We’ll also help you troubleshoot any other issues you may have.
Board and Train
Could your dog use a serious crash course in obedience training? Use our board and train program. Your dog will stay with us and get training from top-notch trainers. We’ll be sure that you know how to continue working with your dog!
I'll never advocate for the use of fear, or pain to force your dog to obey you. Instead, we'll get amazing results and create a partnership where your dog does what you want because she wants to work with you.
There are a lot of dog trainers out there, but none like Paws N Stone Dog Training.
We have trained and cared for dogs for nearly a decade, and we are dedicated to keeping them engaged in the training process so they can better retain their skills. Our trainer:
- Holds a certification from the Animal Behavior College
- Can travel to your home for training sessions
- Offers a reward-based training program
- Is a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- Attended ClickerExpo 2016
- Attended Ian Dunbar: UNLEASHED seminar in 2015
- Certificate of completion for Growl Class: workshop for reactive dogs
- Attended a BAT (Behavior Adjustment Training) workshop in 2015